Date(s) - 18/08/2021 - 19/08/2021
9:30 am - 12:00 pm (GMT+8)
- Early bird: USD430 (RM1,690)/pax
- Regular: USD480 (RM1,890)/pax
- Groups of 3 or more: USD430 (RM1,690)/pax
* Prices subjected to local government tax
Early Bird: 15 Jun 2021
Regular & Group: 15 Jul 2021
About the Program
One of the common challenges faced by salespeople is performing critical and judicious appraisal of a clinical study and presenting it professionally and confidently to healthcare professionals.
Sales personnel sometimes shy away from using clinical studies for many reasons, from being unfamiliar and unaccustomed with the technical aspects (e.g. terminologies, study design, data interpretation, and findings) to the soft skill aspects (e.g. selling persuasively with reprints and data). Even if a salesperson attempts to present clinical studies to healthcare professionals, often it is a struggle to translate the statistical significance into clinical significance for their prospective client, i.e. what is in it for me (WIIFM, ‘me’ being the healthcare professionals)?
As clinical studies are frequently viewed as a more credible source of information by healthcare professionals compared to the product brochure, there might be missed opportunities in selling, or even worst still, in building the needed trust with our customers when our sales professional fails to leverage on the benefits of clinical-based selling.
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Critically evaluate and summarise a study using known criteria of evidence-based medicine
- Use clinical studies professionally and effectively for product discussion and dialog
Clinical Based Selling helps you to:
- Create competitive advantage by building a deeper and trusting relationship with healthcare professionals
- Drive revenue by improving closing ratios
Who should attend
Cross-functional team or organization stakeholders with key account responsibilities, which include:
- New or experienced sales professional
- Sales manager
- Medical scientific liaison officer
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment. Full payment is expected at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure confirmation of registration.
- An invoice will be emailed to you upon acceptance of the Registration form.
- To enjoy the early bird rate, full payment is required by the early bird closing date.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission for registration that remains unpaid.
- A confirmation letter will be issued to participants once payments have been received.
- To verify your payment, please provide us with your payment transaction details (e.g. bank-in slip, copy of cheque)