Date(s) - 08/11/2021 - 11/11/2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm (GMT+8)
- Early bird: USD2,150 (RM8,550)/pax
- Regular: USD2,350 (RM9,450)/pax
- Groups of 3 or more: USD2,150 (RM8,550)/pax
* Prices subjected to local government tax
Early Bird: 15 Sep 2021
Regular & Group: 15 Oct 2021
About the Program
The fast-changing external landscape and competitive dynamics require marketers to deepen their understanding of customer perspectives and become better at anticipating customers’ changing needs.
The advancement of technology and information flow make marketing decisions increasingly challenging. The ability to quickly identify true customer pain points and respond with the right strategy and implementation plan is critical to compete successfully with others.
Marketing decision must be evidence-based and building strong marketing excellence play a pivotal role in high-performance organization development. Beyond the brand strategy development, marketing requires cross-functional collaboration, effective market shaping, and governance, and instilling the winning mindset in the organization.
In this course, you will be exposed to real-world case studies, and the Do’s and Don’ts in marketing excellence practices. The learning model is divided into 3 parts:
- Shape the Brand
- Shape the Market
- Shape the Organization
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the critical marketing components, principles and processes
- Improve analysis to identify insights for decision making
- Deepen understanding of customer perspectives
- Make meaningful choices and differentiate effectively
- Develop integrated brand strategy and governance
- Shape the organization to execute plan with impact
- Design KPI, track and respond to results
Who should attend
- Head of marketing/ Regional brand leader
- Group product manager/ Product manager
- Product executive/ Promotion manager
- Head of sales/ Second line sale manager
- Multi-channel marketing manager
- Medical scientific liaison officer
- Commercial excellence lead
- Market access lead
- Market research lead
- Country leadership team
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment. Full payment is expected at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure confirmation of registration.
- An invoice will be emailed to you upon acceptance of the Registration form.
- To enjoy the early bird rate, full payment is required by the early bird closing date.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission for registration that remains unpaid.
- A confirmation letter will be issued to participants once payments have been received.
- To verify your payment, please provide us with your payment transaction details (e.g. bank-in slip, copy of cheque)