Date(s) - 04/08/2021 - 05/08/2021
9:00 am - 1:00 pm (GMT+8)
- Early bird: USD430 (RM1,690)/pax
- Regular: USD480 (RM1,890)/pax
- Groups of 3 or more: USD430 (RM1,690)/pax
* Prices subjected to local government tax
Early Bird: 15 May 2021
Regular & Group: 15 Jul 2021
About the Program
Often salespeople walked away from their prospects empty-handed because they failed to understand what their prospect’s problem is, what they want, and to provide valuable solutions. The customer wants to be heard and understood. When customer’s perceptions, needs, and desires are neglected, they disassociate from you and see no need for your product and services. You will be viewed as a pesky SALESPERSON trying to sell them something!
There is a need to move beyond just price comparison, dive deep to understand your customer’s problem, and build a compelling value proposition for your product or services. Become an eminent salesperson by helping your customers solve their problems and fulfilling their needs. Foster long-lasting ties by ensuring you are their TRUSTED BUSINESS PARTNER instead!
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to create strategic & effective call-planning
- How to manage customer needs and provide solutions
- How to create value by understanding customer’s needs
- A structured and effective selling process
- Real-world application
I.M.P.A.C.T.™ Selling will help you to:
- Create competitive advantage by building a sales culture that is aligned with customer needs
- Drive business performance through customer-focused discussions
- Drive revenue by improving closing ratios
- Build deeper, trusting relationship with customers
Who should attend
- New or experienced sales professional
- Sales manager
- Medical scientific liaison officer
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment. Full payment is expected at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure confirmation of registration.
- An invoice will be emailed to you upon acceptance of the Registration form.
- To enjoy the early bird rate, full payment is required by the early bird closing date.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission for registration that remains unpaid.
- A confirmation letter will be issued to participants once payments have been received.
- To verify your payment, please provide us with your payment transaction details (e.g. bank-in slip, copy of cheque)