Date(s) - 05/05/2021 - 06/05/2021
9:30 am - 1:00 pm (GMT+8)
- Early bird: USD440 (RM1,750)/pax
- Regular: USD490 (RM1,950)/pax
- Groups of 3 or more: USD440 (RM1,750)/pax
* Prices subjected to local government tax
Early Bird: 5 Mar 2021
Regular & Group: 12 Apr 2021
About the Program
Sales teams and account managers often must build rapport with their customers quickly, which isn’t always easy, especially when done over the phone or using virtual conferencing tools.
Insights Discovery® Connecting with Customers program helps customer-facing individuals build better connections with customers from the very first contact and improve their performance at each stage of the sales cycle.
This program supports individuals to deepen their understanding of not only themselves but also their customers, as well as the six important steps to a sales relationship. By exploring the Insights Model of Selling, learners will discover their strengths and weaknesses at each stage and learn how to develop these to increase their selling success.
The 2 x 3.5-hour sessions are supported by a pre-session e-Module, a personal profile and job aids to help learners achieve the learning objectives. As a result of the program learners will:
- Explore the color energies, identify when they are overused and how they can be used to improve connections
- Understand their approach throughout the six important stages of a sale
- Develop strategies to build better relationships with customers quickly and effectively
The Insights Discovery Connecting with Customer program can help learners achieve outcomes such as:
- Trusting relationship with customers
- Delivering values to customers based on their hidden needs
- Connecting faster with customers to deliver results
- Creating a competitive advantage against competitors
Who should attend
This program is suitable for individuals and teams at all levels who are working in a customer-facing role, including:
- In a sales role, or function connecting directly with customers
- Business development or account management teams who are developing relationships with clients
- Anyone who needs to influence other stakeholders as part of their role
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment. Full payment is expected at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure confirmation of registration.
- An invoice will be emailed to you upon acceptance of the Registration form.
- To enjoy the early bird rate, full payment is required by the early bird closing date.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission for registration that remains unpaid.
- A confirmation letter will be issued to participants once payments have been received.
- To verify your payment, please provide us with your payment transaction details (e.g. bank-in slip, copy of cheque)