Date(s) - 15/04/2021 - 16/04/2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm (GMT+8)
- Early bird: USD850 (RM3,390)/pax
- Regular: USD950 (RM3,750)/pax
- Groups of 3 or more: USD850 (RM3,390)/pax
* Prices subjected to local government tax
Early Bird: 15 Mar 2021
Regular & Group: 30 Mar 2021
About the Program
Research shows that employees perform better when positively coached. When coaching is done right, the employees are more motivated, productive, and engaged.
As a sales leader, coaching becomes one of the most important competencies in developing a high-performance organization. Despite coaching training in many organizations, we observe the following pitfalls:
- Template focused coaching
- Task-driven mindset
- One size fits all
- Coaching without focus
- Delayed coaching
- Unclear follow-up actions
Most managers may not fully realize the value and impact of coaching, and lack the commitment to deliver real-world coaching.
To be a world-class sales coach, the manager needs to have the right mindset, knowledge, and skill to apply real-world coaching diligently. An effective coach engages the employees in self-discovery and applies tailored techniques to move the coachee from the current state to the next level of excellence.
This 2-day World Class Sales Leader – I.M.P.A.C.T.™ Coach workshop introduces participants to the principles and practice of real-world coaching effectiveness.
The course is experiential and highly interactive. The focus is on real-life examples and “learning by doing” so that learning is achieved through insightful peer and facilitator feedback.
At the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Learn and apply the I.M.P.A.C.T.™ coach techniques
- Delegate with a sense of empowerment
- Motivate and engage team members
- Improve performance by focusing on developmental needs
- Develop future leaders through coaching
- Develop an action plan for coaching success
Who should attend
Cross-functional team or organization stakeholders with key account responsibilities, which include:
- First-line and second-line sales manager
- Product manager
- HR and L&D professionals looking to retain and develop talent
- Talents identified to move on to managerial roles
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment. Full payment is expected at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure confirmation of registration.
- An invoice will be emailed to you upon acceptance of the Registration form.
- To enjoy the early bird rate, full payment is required by the early bird closing date.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission for registration that remains unpaid.
- A confirmation letter will be issued to participants once payments have been received.
- To verify your payment, please provide us with your payment transaction details (e.g. bank-in slip, copy of cheque)