This is the privacy notice for personal data (Personal Data Privacy Notice’) for LNS INTEGRATION Sdn Bhd, its subsidiaries, divisions, and groups worldwide (referred to as 'LNS', 'Company' 'us', 'we', 'our') pursuant to the statutory requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ('PDPA') and the laws of Malaysia.
Please read this notice carefully. This policy applies to personal information collected through offline resources and communications (such as face-to-face sessions) and online resources and communications (such as emails, websites, and other online and downloadable tools) that display a link to this policy.
How this notice defines “Personal Information”
The term “personal information” as used throughout this notice applies to any information that identifies or that is used by or on behalf of LNS to identify an individual. Such information may include, but not limited to, contact information (such as name, telephone number(s), address(es), email), gender, identification number/passport number. In some cases, we may collect the following pursuant to specific Purposes set forth below: payment-related information, agreements you have executed with us, programs or activities in which you have participated, or services you have engaged us for.
Why we collect Personal Information
We will collect and process your personal data for the Purposes set forth to help us communicate with you, provide services to you, or other purposes required in order for us to operate and maintain our business as set forth in our Personal Data Privacy Notice (`Purposes’).
This is in accordance with and as permitted by all applicable laws and where applicable, authorized by government authorities, in
connection with our everyday business operations.
This may include:
- to provide service to you in our consulting role
- to provide learning and development training as part of our services
- to provide innovative solutions as part of our services
- to provide professional services to you as part of our services
- to process your response or participation with any survey, market research, or customer feedback
- to liaise with you when you communicate with us directly through our website, in person, via email, telephone, direct mail or any
- If you are a supplier or consultant, to process payments for your goods or services
- If you are a candidate for employment, to process your recruitment & selection process for the purpose of references
Disclosure of your Personal Information
Your personal data will be kept confidential and limited to those within the Company who require your personal data to complete the Purposes as set forth above. However, there may be times when personal data may be provided to third parties for the Purposes set forth above:
- to agents, contractors, service providers, or professional advisers contracted by us
- and/or any other person(s) required or permitted by law or any regulatory authority
When providing your personal data to these third companies, they are required by law to protect the confidentiality of the personal
data they receive.
What your choices are in provision
You are entitled to limit the processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full, your consent, in each case, subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions, and within a reasonable amount of time period. Please do note that failure to supply and consent to the processing of your personal data in relation to the Purpose will limit or restrict us from providing the information, notices, services to you.
How you access and correct your Personal Information
If you have any questions regarding the Personal Information that we collect, use, and/or share about you or if you would like to limit the processing or use of your personal data, including changing your communication preferences or opt-out of particular programs, or if you would like to access or update personal information about you maintained by us, please contact us at:
LNS reserves the right to modify, add or remove portions of this notice at any time. Any updates will be posted on our website www.LNSinternational.com
Date updated: Version 2, Sep 2018